- To seek the spiritual happiness of all humankind
- To make a better and peaceful community in Hawaii
We always strive to serve society and by so doing, we will contribute to the development of humankind.
Furthermore, our efforts will add to the value of Hawaiian Society’s existence.
- Aug.13, Sun. Obon Service
- Sep. 24, Sun. Autumn Equinox Ancestor Memorial Service
- Nov. 12, Sun. Oeshiki Service (Founder’s Memorial Day)
- Jan 1, Sun, 2018 New Year’s Blessing
- Feb 4, Sun, 2018 Lunar New Year’s Blessing
Up Coming Event
August 9 Wed. & August 10 Thur. at 6:30 p.m. Meditation Seminar with Tibetan Monk, Chamtrul Rinpoche
August 13 Sun. at 10 a.m. Bon Special Service (Ancestor Memorial Service)
Daily Morning Service at 8 a.m.
Friday Mindfulness Meditation Class from 6 p.m.
Regular Sunday Service (Once Monthly) from 10 a.m. (Except last Sunday of month)